Thursday 20 September 2012

Aims and Context

A sequence of a drama/romance genre film for my imagined film, 'Remembrance'. It will show the life of the protagonist and her husband before he was killed in action that will appeal to my target audience of 15-25 year old females.

My aim is use my learning from FM1 about cinematography, mis-en-scene and non digetic to create a situation within the film that the audience will be able to relate to and become emotionally involved and feel propelled to carry on watching. The studies i have done will allow me to explore the codes and conventions to create an emotional response, and the use of flash backs will create the starting point for the narrative to grow on.

In order to assist with this project i have been studying 'P.S. I Love You' and 'Dear John' to influence my ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment