Wednesday 10 October 2012

Audience

I have chosen to aim my film at the audience 15-25 female because of the genre and the conventions. The genre, romantic/drama, implys love instantly which then implys emotions are involved within the narrative. Traditionally women are more interested in films that highly involve emotions and love because they are stereotypically more in touch with their own feelings, so therefore can relate to the characters feelings in the storyline easily and can understand the situations they are involved in. The audience I chose will be 15-25 because that is the average age when relationships are usually still unsteady, and heartbreak and emotions are a main part in couples lives. Which is why I aimed my audience at this age and gender because it will attract the majority audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment